Tuesday, May 4, 2010

8 Months Old

Wow! How did this happen? Reese is now 8 months old. Before we know it we will be celebrating her 1st Birthday! With every month that goes by I can't believe how fast time passes. Of course we did 8 month portraits. Here is one:



I took tons more and will post more later. Here is what Reese is up to lately:
  • LOVES to eat Cheerios. She will eat them any time of day no matter if she is hungry or not.
  • Teething like crazy! She still does not have any teeth, but I think she will get one any day now!
  • Sleeping through the night (sort of). She still wakes up a couple of times a night, but is easily put back to sleep these days.
  • Rolling all over! She likes to roll around in her crib A LOT!
  • Sleeping on her tummy. This is a very new development. At first she would roll over to her tummy and freak out. In the last couple of days she has realized that she prefers to sleep on her tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment