Saturday, August 21, 2010

Long overdue update

My dear sister has been kind enough to point out that I have been seriously slacking with blogging lately. Sorry, Mary.

Things have been so busy in our lives lately.

I did end up getting the new job that I interviewed for and just finished the 1st week in my new position. So far I really like it, but it is intimidating because I have A LOT to learn. Luckily I work with good people that are willing to help me along the way.

Reese has been doing lots of new things:
  • She now says: mama, dada, baba, uh oh, woah, peek-a-boo.
  • She crawls very fast especially when going for things she knows she is not supposed to have like pet food, electrical cords, random pieces of microscopic who-knows-what that the vacuum doesn't pick up. Seriously, this kid has amazing vision.
  • She pulls herself up to stand with no effort. Soon she'll be walking!
  • She claps!! This may be the cutest thing ever. I'll get it on video soon and post it.
I did my first newborn photo shoot last weekend. I'm still trying to decide if I want to start a photography business or not. I really like doing it, but I just don't know if I have the time for it. Here are a few shots:



















Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely - nice work, and an adorable baby! I'll bet the parents were thrilled with the photos.

    ReplyDelete