Friday, December 3, 2010

Free Christmas Cards from Shutterfly!

Shutterfly is offering 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers who write a post for this promotion.  I'm all for free stuff!  I don't know about you, but Christmas time really stresses me out.  I'm not one to plan ahead and buy gifts throughout the year, so I wait  until the last minute and then stress about how I am going to be able to afford gifts for parents, grandparents, siblings, nieces and nephews, etc.  This year is no different so getting free Christmas cards is a big plus for us!

Shutterfly has a huge selection of cards to choose from.  I have no clue how I am going to decide which design I want.  Of course the card will include an adorable photo of Reese!  Here are my favorites:







What's even better than free Christmas cards?  Shutterfly will address, stamp and mail the cards for you!!!  I think I'm going to take advantage of this!  There are tons of other great products so head on over to http://shuterfly.com and take a peek!  Bloggers interested in getting 50 free Christmas cards go to http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/ to sign up!

Christmas photo cards: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
Holiday cards: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
Calendars to http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/              


     

No comments:

Post a Comment