A lot of big and new things are going to be happening in my life in the near future. I think the title of this post explains exactly how I am feeling. Reese's Aunt Nicole and Cousins Ryley & Hayley are coming to town this weekend and I am very excited to see them. I'll be taking photos of Hayley and Ryley (hopefully) which is very exciting but also makes me very nervous. I hope the pictures turn out well!!
I will also be taking pictures of Reese's friend Chloe who is 6 months old and I am excited and nervous about that too!!
Also, I MAY be taking pictures of a newborn baby girl soon! Yep, you guessed it, I'm excited and nervous about this one too.
I'm just hoping that all of the photos will turn out well and the parents will be happy with them. I'm so thankful that I have so many cute models to practice on. I can tell that I am getting better and better at my photography skills, but I still feel like I have so much to learn.
Now... on to the stressful part. I am stressed about all of these photo shoots, but what is really stressing me out is that I have a job interview coming up. I have applied to transfer to a different group within the same organization that I work for. It will be a completely different job for me and it is a big promotion. I absolutely loathe job interviews. I'm just hoping I make it through this one, because it is a big opportunity for me!
Wish me luck!!
Wishing you luck in your job interview! I know it's stressful, but know that the world sees you as an intelligent, competent woman who has much to offer. You'll do fine!!!
ReplyDeleteAs for the pictures - we're all very impressed with the pictures you take - just don't ever stop. They are getting better all the time and we love your commentary too.