Monday, July 12, 2010

Reese is Standing!!

I guess it is about time for a Reese update!  I've been a total slacker with the blog lately, but to my defense I've been still recovering from being sick and still completely exhausted by the time I get home from work everyday.  A few HUGE things have happened lately:


1. Reese can now stand up by herself while holding onto something!!  We bought her a Baby Einstein table that she can stand up next to and she absolutely loves it. 



 

2. Reese is crawling very effectively now.  She is so fast!  Here favorite things to crawl as fast as she can to are: laptops, cell phones, the cats, the dog, dog toys, cat food, etc.  Needless to say we cannot take our eyes off of her because she gets into everything.




****As a side note: Does anyone else know a 10 month old that uses a fake smile for pictures?  The picture above and the 1st picture in this post are both good examples of her fake smile.  She also has a fake laugh.  Maybe it is a product of her mother taking a million photos of her? :)


 3. Reese is talking!  At this point she says 3 words: Baba (bottle), Whoa and Uh-oh.  It might be the cutest thing I have ever heard.  I'll get this on video as soon as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Standing on her own, a 10 month milestone ;) Woo-hoo!!! Now if only we can get her to "grow" some teeth!!!!

    ~the other Lisa

    ReplyDelete