Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ni-night!

When Reese was born she was a TERRIBLE sleeper!  I'm talking she wouldn't sleep more than 2 hours at a time for the first 3 months.  It was rough.  Finally at 7.5 months old Reese started sleeping through the night.  I don't know how I survived that lack of sleep, but I'm so thankful that I did!!

I'm happy to report that Reese has completely made up for the lack of sleep in that first year.  Now she absolutely LOVES her bed and sleeps like an angel.  She is so happy every night when we put her in her bed!  She goes to bed at 7pm and sleeps until 6am-7am everyday.

She always gives us kisses before bed and says "ni-night" and "bye".  I know bedtime can be a major struggle for a lot of parents and I am so thankful that it is a peaceful and happy time in our house!

A photo of the happy girl at bedtime tonight.








No comments:

Post a Comment