Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ticked off

Suddenly, Reese hates to take baths.  I don't know what happened, she used to LOVE baths.  She loves playing in her baby pool, so you'd think she'd like baths.  Nope.  Not the case.

This is what happens when Reese has had enough and is ready to get out of the bath.  Keep in mind that this happens approximately 2.2 minutes after she gets in the bath.  I'm getting pretty good at speed bathing.






Don't you just feel so terrible for this poor child? ;)

2 comments:

  1. awww thats so crazy she doesn 't like baths??!! Silly girl :)

    She looks GORGEOUS in these pics, she is such a beautiful girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber! So glad to see there is someone still reading this blog! I told my sister that I finally updated it and she was like "What's the point?! You've gone so long not doing it!"

    ReplyDelete