Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Cereal!

We decided to feed Reese some organic rice cereal to see if she was ready for solids. We thought she may be since she has been showing an interest in watching us eat our meals. It turns out that she wasn't quite ready because she still has her tongue thrust reflex (or maybe it is just her crazy tongue), but it was a great time anyway!!

Sitting in my highchair wondering what is going on


"Mom, what the heck and I supposed to do with this thing?"


"Really? You want me to put that in my mouth?"

"Ok, I guess this is alright."

"Now my face is all messy!"



"That was kind of fun. I really like this new seat!"

I think we'll give the cereal a try again in a week or so. Once she gets better at eating from a spoon I will start giving her more foods. I think I'll start with avocado!

No comments:

Post a Comment