Thursday, January 14, 2010

Road Trip!

Last weekend we took Reese on her first road trip! We went up to River Falls, WI to see Aunt Nicole for her baby shower. I was really nervous about having Reese in her car seat for 3.5 hours because she is not a big fan of it. We decided that we would leave right away in the morning after she ate since she usually sleeps for 2-3 more hours after that feeding. We were on the road by 6:30 A.M. and Reese was awake by 7:30 A.M. So much for hoping that she would sleep most of the way!
It was really nice to get away for a few days though and the baby shower was a lot of fun. I can't wait to me my new little niece!!

Taken shortly before she woke up in the morning.


Taken at Aunt Nicole's house. I didn't realize how small her 0-3 month size clothes were getting until I saw this picture! I guess it is time for me to go shopping for bigger clothes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment