- She can roll over from belly to back. It is really funny when she does it because she gets the funniest look on her face when she does it like "what just happened?"
- In the last couple of days she has really started to lift herself up on her arms when on her tummy and is trying to scoot. I bet she'll be crawling soon! Let the baby proofing begin...
- She is really close to being able to sit up without support.
- She is finally satisfied with sleeping in her own bed (I think). She was in the habit of sleeping in bed with me, but we've been working to get her to sleep in her crib.
- She still does not sleep through the night. I really hope she starts to soon because I am TIRED!
- She LOVES her cats. She gets so happy when she sees the cats, especially Chloe. I think she senses that Chloe likes her too. Reese reaches out to "pet" Chloe and ends up grabbing a fist full of fur. Chloe has learned quickly to not get close enough to Reese to let her "pet" her. One of these days I will take a video of Reese and a cat because it is really cute how excited she gets.
- She is very LOUD! She is constantly talking and making funny noises and recently started just yelling for fun. I think she just likes to hear her voice :)
- She grabs and hits anything within her reach. Tonight while I was getting her dressed after her bath she kept knocking the lotion of the counter over and over. I think this little girl is getting too smart!
Friday, February 19, 2010
5.5 Month Stats
I truly cannot believe that my baby girl is already 5 and a half months old! I'll be planning her first birthday before I know it!! Last week I took Reese in for her well-baby checkup. She weighed 13lbs 14oz and was 26 inches long. She is very long and thin, but completely healthy. She had to get shots and that was no fun. I think it is harder on me when she gets shots than it is on her. Here are a few fun things that Reese has been up to lately:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment