Sunday, February 14, 2010

Grandma Jill & Reese

On Saturday Lee and I had a graduation party to go to so Grandma Jill & Jeff offered to watch Reese for a few hours while we were gone. Little did we know that Reese and Grandma had called each other to coordinate their outfits for the day!
Reese had a great time with Grandma & Jeff and especially loved playing rockband!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    I'm not sure how this works, but I wanted to try it and see. So... I want to tell you how much I enjoy reading about Reese and seeing all of your beautiful pictures. Reese is just adorable! Your pictures look very professional!
    Hope to be able to see you and your family again soon.
    Love to all,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam! I love that you left me a comment! It was great to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete