Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's been a while...

I feel like it has been forever since I last posted to my blog. Sorry about that to those who check for new pictures of Reese regularly. Things have been pretty busy around the Bender household. Reese started daycare on Monday and so far things have been going really well. Lee drops her off in the morning around 9 and I pick her up after work around 4. Luckily our good friend Drew has an in-home daycare, so sending Reese to daycare was not hard at all. I don't know what I would do without Drew. I'd probably be an emotional wreck right now having a stranger take care of my baby. It still is hard though knowing that Reese spends more time on weekdays with Drew than she does with Lee and I. I make sure to spend every possible moment after work playing with Reese. Laundry, cleaning and cooking really aren't getting done much around the house now, but spending time with Reese is so much more important.

This is what Reese is doing right at this moment:



Snoozing away on the couch. She looks so big to me in this picture! She is completely off schedule today for some reason and fell asleep before 7pm. She missed dinner and is still in her clothes. Also, you'll notice that she is sleeping on my pillow. It is not recommended for babies to sleep on pillows, but she just looks so comfortable. I'm sure she will be fine as long as I am sitting next to her.

Oh, and remember this post about Reese sleeping through the night? http://lmbfamily.blogspot.com/2010/03/she-did-it.html

Well, she hasn't slept through the night since that night. These days she goes to bed around 7 or 8 and wakes between 12am and 3am to eat. Luckily she goes right back to sleep after she eats and usually sleeps until 5 or 6am. I'm still holding out hope that she will start sleeping through the night any day now!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment