The main point of our trip last weekend was to meet our 6 week old niece/cousin Hayley, but we did lots more while on our trip!
Reese also had a great time sleeping in her favorite place of all time. I realized that I haven't been in a picture with Reese for months so I am going to make an effort to be in front of the camera more.
Grandma and Grandpa Bender also came to town to see Hayley! We went out to dinner with Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Joan on Friday night at a local restaurant. Nicole and I ordered what we thought was deep fried cod and instead got broiled cod with pecans and maple syrup on top. It was very strange. The only thing I can describe it as is fishy pancakes.
I've realized now that I missed out taking a lot of pictures from the trip and am completely regretting it. I meant to take a "cousin's picture" with Reese, Ryley and Hayley... that didn't happen. I guess I'll get this shot next time Ryley and Hayley come for a visit.
On Saturday we went to Ryley's hockey game. It was really cute to watch a bunch of 5 and 6 year-old boys AND girls skate around in full hockey gear. They were all better at skating than I will ever be. Ryley was quite impressive. He is a very good skater and is really fast. Again, I wish I would have taken pictures, but I didn't.
At Ryley's hockey game we got to see Pam, Tom, Karen and Mike. It was so nice to see them. Pam -- If you have any pictures from Ryley's game email me and I will put them up on the blog!
I also did a photo shoot with baby Hayley. I'll post those photos later!
I've realized now that I missed out taking a lot of pictures from the trip and am completely regretting it. I meant to take a "cousin's picture" with Reese, Ryley and Hayley... that didn't happen. I guess I'll get this shot next time Ryley and Hayley come for a visit.
On Saturday we went to Ryley's hockey game. It was really cute to watch a bunch of 5 and 6 year-old boys AND girls skate around in full hockey gear. They were all better at skating than I will ever be. Ryley was quite impressive. He is a very good skater and is really fast. Again, I wish I would have taken pictures, but I didn't.
At Ryley's hockey game we got to see Pam, Tom, Karen and Mike. It was so nice to see them. Pam -- If you have any pictures from Ryley's game email me and I will put them up on the blog!
I also did a photo shoot with baby Hayley. I'll post those photos later!

No comments:
Post a Comment