Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

I think it has been a week since I last posted. Sorry to Mary who I know checks everyday for new posts! :)

With the weather being so nice the last few days we've been outside A LOT and I haven't had any spare time to be blogging.

Reese has been going for walks everyday and getting plenty of play time at the park.



I've also been attempting to do so landscaping in our yard. Thanks to Grandma Jill for coming over to help me with Reese so that I could get some yard work done! I'm sure I'll be asking for Grandma for help again in the next few weeks so I can get more done.

In other news, we decided to add a new member to our family. I'll post about that later!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment