Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Reese's 1st Birthday Planning

I cannot believe that I am already planning Reese's 1st birthday party. This is surreal. For our family and friends that follow this blog and are able to we would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE for you to be there. The party will be held over labor day weekend. We are planning to go big for this party because:

1.) It is her 1st birthday!
2.) It is her GOLDEN BIRTHDAY!!

So please mark your calendars now because it will be a great time! We will be sending out invitations with full party details this summer. Leave me a comment on this post or email me so I can add you to the guest list!

3 comments:

  1. Have you used ETSY.com ever?? You will find the cutest most unique and ADORABLE shirts, bibs, decorations etc on it.. .check it out! I got aiden's 1st birthday bib off one of the web sites on it. Happy shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps, they have WAY more for girls, tutus, bows etc you will LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip! I will check out etsy.com for sure! I have used it once before to buy labels for Reese's bottles (I got that tip from you too!).

    ReplyDelete