Friday, April 23, 2010

Lady Bug

After much reluctance and hesitation, we decided to add a new member to our family. Lee has been wanting a German Shepherd puppy for years now... I haven't. I've never really been a dog person. They are cute and all, especially when they are little, but I've never been one to really like dogs. I think I may still be in denial that I actually have a dog. Wait... take that back. Lee has a dog. I keep teasing Lee that this is his dog, but he is sure that I will warm up to her eventually. Thus far though she is completely attached to Lee and cries if she can't be right next to him.

In any case, this is Lady our 8 week old German Shepherd puppy. I call her Lady Bug.


She is pretty cute, huh?


This is what she does when she gets sick of walking. She just plops down in the grass to take a break.


Overall she is a pretty good puppy, but we desperately need to get her into obedience training. It looks like training doesn't start until the end of May though! We have no idea how to start training her ourselves so I hope that we survive until class starts.

Here is a photo of Reese from our walk today. She enjoys watching Lady and her crazy puppy antics while on walks.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh... that's a beautiful German Shepherd! The first and last photo of the pup should win an award!
    (Of course, you already know your daughter is beautiful and that picture is adorable).
    You WILL become attached to the puppy, trust me!

    ReplyDelete