Friday, November 12, 2010

One a Day - November 12, 2010

These photos are part of the One a Day Project

Tonight I'm not able to choose just one photo.  They are all too cute!

What's wrong with this picture? 1. There are furry animals on the furniture.  2. The dog looks like a giant beast... oh wait, she is a giant beast.  3. Reese discovered a drawer in that table that contains a bunch of scrap booking supplies.  She played with the stuff in there all evening! 




She discovered a glue stick in the scrap booking drawer then hightailed it over to the dining room to make an attempt at eating it. 

She then discovered Lady's tag on her collar.  With as crazy as Lady can be I must say that she does great with Reese.

In other news... Reese went to the doctor today to get a flu shot and didn't even cry!  It was so strange.  She watched the nurse prepare the injection and whined a bit at that time, but when the nurse gave the shot Reese just said "eh".  I'm so thankful that she did so well with this one after having horrible experiences with shots in the past. 

I cleaned the house today and in the process used the brush attachment to vacuum the dog.  She loved it and I'm pretty sure I could have made a small dog from all of the fur that came off.  Here's hoping that it will make her shed less on the furniture that she thinks she is entitled to sit on!

No comments:

Post a Comment