Tuesday, June 8, 2010

1st Time at the Zoo

My Mom, sister and I took Reese to the zoo for the first time during their visit. We thought it would be nice and uncrowded since we went on a weekday. WE WERE WRONG! There were approximately 643,546 annoying, school-aged children on field trips to the zoo that day. I'm pretty sure the entire school district was there. So, for the first couple of hours it was kind of stressful navigating around with Reese's Cadillac of a stroller and actually being able to see the animals. Luckily Aunt Mary and Grandma gave me a break and pushed Reese around for most of the day. Once the little monster school children finally left it was great! My favorite part was at the very end when we saw the big cats. It was right before feeding time so they were all out and about and wild! I'll post pics of animals in the next post. For now you can enjoy some pictures of us at the zoo!!














No comments:

Post a Comment