Friday, June 11, 2010

Big Cats

On our recent trip to the zoo I'd say the best part was seeing the big cats. We saw this friendly fella:


Looks like a nice guy, huh?



I thought so too. UNTIL HE STARTED ROARING AT THE CROWD!!!!!



I thought he was going to jump right through the glass and eat us all!! It was scary.


Then we saw this little guy:



He was sitting so still that I wasn't sure if he was real or not. Maybe he was afraid the lion was going to eat him too!


Then we saw a Mama Tiger and her two big babies.



The baby tigers were running around like nutcases and there were tons of people watching.






The mama tiger seemed kind of crabby. I don't think she liked all of the people watching her.


Lastly we saw Grandma's favorite animals! GIRAFFES! Aren't they cute?



I bet these giraffes are Grandma's favorite giraffes!!



2 comments: