... since I have updated my blog. Sorry. We have been incredibly busy lately. My Mom, Step-Dad (a.k.a. Lonnie, Londale, Londiggitydale) and Sister (Mary) drove for hours and hours to visit us the week before last. It was so great to see them. We had a lot of fun, but it was exhausting. Every time they visit we seem to be so busy the entire time. I've decided that next summer we will all rent a cabin and just RELAX! I miss them terribly and can't wait until they come back for Reese's 1st birthday in September.
As I said before we did A LOT while they were here. One of the things that provided us with endless entertainment was playing with Photo Booth on my laptop. Here are a few hilarious shots:
 |
| Mom & Lee |
 |
| Hillbilly Mom & Redneck Londale |
 |
| Frankenstein Mom & Gorilla Londale |
 |
| Mary, Mom & Londale |
 |
| Tiny-headed Mom & Londale |
 |
| Alien Mary |
 |
| Mary |
 |
| Conjoined twins |
 |
| Alien me |
 |
| I look like a cave woman |
 |
| Alien Reese |
 |
| Reese, Me and Mary |
 |
| We look like crazy old maids in this one. |
 |
| Now these are some HOT sisters! |
|
|
I'll post more later about all of the other fun we had! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment