Thursday, December 17, 2009

1st Blog Post!

This is my first (and maybe last) blog post ever! Hopefully I can keep up with this. I've been reading blogs that my friends have created for a while now and finally decided that I should start one of my own. I have two reasons for creating this blog. First, My husband and I recently welcomed our first baby into our lives and I want to be able to look back at this for many years to come and remember this great time in our lives. I quite possibly have the worst memory of anyone I know, so I really hope this will help me! Second, my Mom, sister, brother and step-dad all live many miles away from me and we only get to see each other a couple of times per year. I hope that this blog will allow them to be a part of our daily lives and enable them to watch our beautiful baby girl grow up!

Because I want to use this blog as a pseudo-time-capsule, I think I will start this story from the day before our baby Reese was born... (to be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment