Thursday, December 17, 2009

On to Today

I was having a hard time thinking of things to write about in the past so I have decided to start posting about things happening as of now (Dec 17, 2009).  Reese is now 3 and a half months old and I can't believe it.  Lee looked at me last night and said "Can you believe we made this little girl?"  She is growing so fast and has such a cute personality now.  It makes me sad to see how fast she is growing because I want to cherish and remember every moment of her life, but I am also excited to see what is in store for us.
I am back to work full-time now.  It is hard, but we make it work.  Luckily Lee is at home with Reese until Springtime.  Lee is such a good dad and I am so lucky to have him as the father of my baby.
Reese's days are now filled with eating, sleeping and playing.  Her favorite things to do are smile, talk (make funny noises), laugh, eat and play with Bessy.  Bessy is the name of her favorite toy.  It is a stuffed cow that my friend Kay gave Reese when she was just a few weeks old.  More to come on Bessy in the next post!
Here is a picture of Lee & Reese at Thanksgiving:






No comments:

Post a Comment