Ahh-Ggggrrr... Ahh-Gggrrr... This is Reese's new favorite
sound to make word to say. She usually makes a few different cooing sounds when trying to talk, but all day yesterday this is the only thing she would do. Lee & I are pretty sure she got this from her toy cow Bessy. Bessy makes a motor-type ggrrr noise when you pull on her and Reese LOVES Bessy so I think she is mimicking her. I shot a video of her doing this last night, but I'm not sure how to put it on here. I'll try to figure it out...
Yay! I think I did it! Now the only problem is that I took the video in vertical mode and can't figure out how to change it to horizontal mode. So, you'll just have to turn your head to watch it :) Enjoy the cuteness!!
Today Aunt Mary is coming into town for Reese's baptism. We are all excited to see her and can't wait to spend the weekend together!
No comments:
Post a Comment